1. Try a subtle stripe of glitz.
The light color is both very trendy and incredibly flattering. Makes them peepers look massive!
2. Soften a smoky eye with a light metallic base.
Edgy, pretty, perfect. Total diva day look.
3. Add a metallic in the same shade as your base shadow.
Subtle, yes. But seriously sexy!
4. DIY a party nail with metallic nail stickers.
So pinnable, you guys seriously right now.
5. Try a splash of color with a gradient cat eye.
6. Or, go subtler with a gradated liner.
You so pretty.
7. Use a shimmery bronzer along your jaw, cheek, and collar bone.
And you thought contouring was hard! You beautiful fool.
8. Use a metallic eyeliner to highlight the inner corner of your eyes.
Works with a smoky eye or with a neutral one.
9. Use metallics as an accent to a cool tribal print.
And since every nail is different, each “accident” is a work of art!
10. Pat a bright metallic in the center of your eye for some serious brightness.
Fake a good night’s sleep with ease!
11. Use a light metallic shadow under your brow arches as highlighter.
Warning: Brow game is on point.
12. Pair a neutral metallic with a glitter liner for a shiny day look.
It’s high-impact, but not overwhelming. Unless you want it to be overwhelming. Then go crazy.
13. Use a bright metallic shadow as a bottom liner for a flash of color.
Oh you fancy, huh?
14. Take it modern with a geometric edge.
That holographic base coat? To. Die. For.