1. You can skip the crust on a chicken pot pie and just serve the good part on toast.
Get the recipe: Lazy Girl Chicken Pot Pie
2. Make single-serve sangria with just four ingredients.
Wine, orange liqueur, raspberries, and club soda. Done.
Get the recipe: Lazy Girl Sangria
3. Puff pastry + candy you have lying around = chocolate croissants the laziest girl on Earth could make.
Get the recipe: Halloween Candy Croissants
4. You don’t even have to drain the pasta for this one-pot cacio é pepe spaghetti.
Just four ingredients (and one of them is water).
Get the recipe: One-Pot Cacio é Pepe
5. Ovens are for chumps. Lazy girls know you can make mug cake in the microwave in minutes.
This one has a white chocolate base with crushed Oreos mixed in.
Get the recipe: Cookies n’ Cream Mug Cake
6. You can use frozen ravioli to fake a lasagna that will taste like you spent all day on it.
All you need is ravioli, meat, sauce, and cheese. Layer, bake, and rake in the compliments. Get the recipe.
7. You’ll need five ingredients and zero oven time to whip up healthy peanut butter cookies.
Also vegan and gluten-free, for good measure.
Get the recipe: Lazy Girl Peanut Butter Cookies
8. Layer sautéed chicken with tortillas, sauce, and cheese to make this lazy enchilada casserole.
9. These one-bowl chocolate chip blondies are approved for all lazy bakers.
Get the recipe: Lazy Girl’s Chocolate Chip Blondies
11. If you can mix a few spices together, you can make this yummy chicken.
Get the recipe: Lazy Girl Sweet & Spicy Lime Chicken
12. You don’t need any fancy equipment to make pasta-free zucchini spaghetti.
Just use a cheese grater to make nice little zucchini ribbons, then sauté for a minute with peas and pesto. Get the recipe.
13. Once you try overnight oats, you might never eat anything else for breakfast.
The ultimate lazy girl breakfast: Mix rolled oats with milk or yogurt before you go to bed and let your fridge do the rest.
Get the recipe: Easy Yogurt Overnight Oats
14. Putting together this brown rice bowl is way lazier than rolling your own sushi, but equally delicious.
With avocado, edamame, and more yummy stuff.
Get the recipe: Lazy Sushi Bowl
15. Turn a rotisserie chicken into lazy (but legit) chicken soup.
All you need to add is chicken broth, noodles, and a few veggies.
Get the recipe: Chicken Soup for One
16. The brilliant secret to an easy crisp is just cooking up some apples and putting granola on top.
Get the recipe: Lazy Girl Apple Crisp