1. Slow Cooker Chex Mix
2. Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Taquitos
With homemade tomatillo and ranch dipping sauce. Get the recipe.
3. Crock Pot Candied Pecans
Almonds, cashews, or walnuts work too. Get the recipe.
4. Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken Pita Bites
The chicken could also work as a hearty party dip. Get the recipe.
5. Chocolate Peanut Clusters
6. Applesauce Four Ways
So these admittedly take a bit more work than just snapping up the store-bought stuff — but they’re worth it. Find both slow cooker and stovetop instructions here.
8. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
These are browned first in the oven then finished off in the slow cooker — with a cup of your favorite buffalo sauce. Get the recipe.
10. Spicy Barbecue Kielbasa Bites
The sweet and savory glaze — with ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, hot sauce, and bourbon — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
12. Brown Sugar & Honey Glazed Carrots
Party snacks: Veggie edition. Get the recipe.
13. Balsamic & Honey Pulled Pork Sliders
14. Slow Cooker S’mores Brownies
The trick to saving time on serving and cleanup? Line your slow cooker with parchment paper first. Get the recipe.
16. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
I repeat: Potatoes. Cheese. Bacon. Get the recipe.
17. Crock Pot Baked Oatmeal Bars
Top these with chocolate chips, fresh blueberries, or raisins. Get the recipe.