enhanced-31707-1421780768-7
Nickelodeon

1. Submitted by Trisha C. Mokosh (Facebook)

“I found a spider in my sandwich, and it was still moving. That was about 35 years ago. Have never gone back.”

anigif_enhanced-10826-1421780925-11_preview

Magnolia Pictures

2. Submitted by Emilyk33

“I’ll never forget it: I found a half-smoked Marlboro cigarette in my fries.”

anigif_enhanced-12430-1421781076-9_preview

Paramount Pictures

3. Submitted by Pakinui Berryman (Facebook)

“Found a ginger pube in my garden salad.”

anigif_enhanced-4249-1421774242-22_preview

FOX

4. Submitted by Morgan Bredde (Facebook)

“My brother found a lung in his food. Brought it to school for extra credit.”

anigif_enhanced-12444-1421781786-7_preview

Bravo

5. Submitted by Kate Fischer (Facebook)

“When I was 10 I bit into my burger and crunched down on something hard and then spat it out into my hand. It was a bolt – like, of nuts and bolts. I can still remember the look on the manager’s face when we showed her. They gave me free ice cream for a year.”

anigif_enhanced-19766-1421781868-13_preview

NBC

6. Submitted by Joanna Briggs (Facebook)

“I found shards of glass in my salad.”

anigif_enhanced-18369-1421774540-10_preview

20th Century Fox

7. Submitted by Carla Takako Capers (Facebook)

“There was a tooth in my fries.”

anigif_enhanced-28083-1421784794-2_preview

CNN

8. Submitted by Ashley Breiland (Facebook)

“I didn’t quite finish a salad that I had ordered, so I took the leftovers home. My boyfriend started to eat it and stopped all the sudden and pulled a chunk of a razor out of his mouth. We took it back to the place, and they were good enough to admit that a piece of the chopper they use for lettuce broke off and matched the piece that he had bit in to. Thankfully he chewed carefully that day.”

anigif_enhanced-4729-1421781725-2_preview

Fox

9. Submitted by Marion Chase (Facebook)

“I was once served a roast beef sandwich with a live worm inside.”

anigif_enhanced-4035-1421774469-19_preview

Fox

10. Submitted by victoriaf404ce7f44

“I was eating out once, and we brought the food home – I was only about 6, and it was when they had newly introduced their popcorn chicken. I bit right into a staple – a big one that, like, holds carpeting in place. I am now a vegetarian.”

anigif_enhanced-11341-1421783911-15_preview

BBC

11. Submitted by Madison Elaine Hurtado (Facebook)

“One time I found a fake nail in my fettuccine Alfredo pasta.”

anigif_enhanced-8590-1421784711-2_preview

WWE

12. Submitted by Roni Johnson (Facebook)

“The last time my husband and I went for fast food, there was a pube sticking straight up out of my mashed potatoes. It was like it had been placed there, as opposed to it just maybe falling in somehow.”

anigif_enhanced-30271-1421774676-24_preview

Disney

13. Submitted by Christy Casper (Facebook)

“About 15 years ago at a fast food place in Michigan, my grandma’s sausage biscuit came with a wad of hair, as if someone emptied their hairbrush onto the food.”

anigif_enhanced-4732-1421781940-19_preview

Fox

14. Submitted by Abriana Marie Thompson (Facebook)

“A lady I know once found rubber gloves in her burger.”

anigif_enhanced-31717-1421781279-12_preview

Fox

15. Submitted by pieclops

“When I was 7 I went to a fast food place with my grandma, minding my own business, not asking for any trouble. I ordered my chicken nuggets, bit in, and BAM, there was a TOOTH inside my freaking nugget I never ate a chicken nugget again.”

anigif_enhanced-22731-1421774877-38_preview

Focus Features

16. Submitted by Mariah Masell (Facebook)

“I found a wood chip in my taco once. That was pretty gross.”

anigif_enhanced-16171-1421784632-7_preview

Fox

17. Submitted by DeAnna Hall (Facebook)

“When I was a little child, my family and I went to out for fast food. Something told me to open my burger before eating it, and when I did I found a wad of chewed up gum right smack in the middle of it.”

anigif_enhanced-15540-1421783863-2_preview

TLC

18. Submitted by Julie Lynch (Facebook)

“My husband once bought a pie from a milk bar in Melbourne, and when he bit into it he saw that it was full of maggots.”

anigif_enhanced-28969-1421775002-19_preview

Disney

  • Facebook
  • Google Plus