2. Bananas Foster Chia Pudding
Because there’s a first time for everything — including pairing chia seeds with bourbon-soaked bananas. Get the recipe.
3. Boozy Chocolate Sticky Buns
Why yes, those raisins ARE plumped with brandy. Get the recipe.
5. Mimosa Ice Pops
This are obviously ~in addition~ to your regular mimosas. Get the recipe.
6. Blue Moon Orange-Glazed Beer Bread
♪ Blue Moon
I saw you standing alone ♪
So I put you in my breakfast loaf.
8. Tiramisu Churros with Spiked Coffee Custard
A side of spiked coffee custard should be mandatory at every breakfast from now on. Get the recipe.
10. Caramel Apple & Whiskey Clafoutis
A true one-pot wonder. Get the recipe.
11. Baked Guinness Donuts with Irish Cream Glaze
Things you will need: 1) Donut pan. 2) Self control. Get the recipe.
12. Iced Irish Coffee
I am a staunch advocate of iced coffee year-round. (And yes, that includes any and all spiked versions.) Get the recipe.
13. Pumpkin Crepes with Ale-Glazed Cinnamon Apples
This version sautés the apples in pumpkin beer — but hard cider would work well too. Get the recipe.
15. Champagne & Strawberry Pancakes
Champagne in the batter + champagne in the sauce. Get the recipe.
16. Homemade Waffles with Chocolate Stout Batter
Beer batter of the gods. Get the recipe.
18. Sriracha Bloody Mary
Filed under: Reasons To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning. Get the recipe.