3. Rosemary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Rosemary makes everything taste more holiday-y, chocolate chip cookies included. Get the recipe.
4. Jam & Sunflower Thimbles
Scroll down a little further on the pate for the vegan version of this recipe.
5. Vegan Pignoli Almond Cookies
Truly the Queen of Italian cookies. “Pignoli” refers to the pine nuts on top of these, but if you can’t find them (or don’t want to pay for them) you could also swap in sliced almonds. Get the recipe.
7. Chai Spice Snickerdoodles
Spicy and sweet and everything neat. Get the recipe.
8. Vegan Chocolate Chip Speculoos Cookie Bars
Using cookie butter to make cookies is the best kind of inception. Get the recipe.
9. Vegan Sugar Cookies
12. Vegan Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
13. Orange Spice Holiday Cookies
The secret ingredient is a little bit of pumpkin. Get the recipe.
14. Peanut Butter Spelt Cookies
These are super-super simple to make, and make excellent use of some unusual ingredients (tahini and olive oil). Get the recipe.
15. Chocolate-Hazelnut No-Bake Cookies
Also gluten-free and dead easy to make. These are probably as close as you’re ever going to get to eating Nutella in cookie form. Get the recipe.
17. Almond Linzer Cookies with Cherry Preserves
18. Vegan & Gluten-Free Banana Pecan Shortbread
Shortbread is ideal for packing up and giving away to lucky people (vegans or not). Get the recipe.