1. First things first, are you calmed by this GIF instantly? Of course you are.
Just look at that perfect little teacup.
2. Your nose has specialised in recognising good, bad, thick, thin, overbrewed, underbrewed — all kinds of chai.
3. This is your heaven.
4. Having chai in a beautiful, delicate cup just fills you with joy.
Oh my god this is so grand.
5. But you don’t mind anything — ugly mugs, paper cups, any vessel, really, so long as there is some fresh, warm chai in it.
6. There’s coffee and coffee is lovely but…
It feels like home.
7. As a chai connoisseur, you judge those who can’t brew a perfect cuppa.
I got 99 problems and substandard chai is one.
8. Stirring milk in your chai just makes everything better.
Smells like love.
9. You agree that hell hath no fury like a chai addict in the morning scorned.
I hate everyon— OH LOOK, TEA.
10. Just sipping it makes you immediately feel smarter and more motivated.
You: I can’t do this.
Tea: YOU CAN DO THIS.
You: I CAN DO THIS.
11. And more confident.
Can’t nobody mess with me today.
13. Without chai, your gossip sessions feel incomplete.
“She did WHAT?” *sip sip*
14. And it’s always going to be your book-time BFF.
Chai and books share an unspoken bond.
15. When it isn’t there, you are restless.
You need it like a smoker needs their cigarettes, except it’s delicious also and amazing.
16. It feels like a gift to your soul on a breezy winter evening.
This isn’t a sip. It’s a kiss.
17. It literally makes you feel all cozy and warm inside.
And it may be hot as hell outside but I can’t quit you, baby.
18. You have actually given a thought to how unhealthy this can get, but you can’t let go.
19. And it feels as though it loves you right back.