1. Leftover Thanksgiving Brunch Waffles with Fried Egg & Gravy
Because waffled anything is amazing. Recipe here.
2. Turkey Ramen Bowls
It’s homemade Ramen. Need I say more? Recipe here.
3. Leftover Thanksgiving Hand Pies
Because you can eat them with your hands and that’s awesome. Recipe here.
4. Turkey and Cranberry BBQ Sauce Pizza
It’s pizza. Need I say more? Recipe here.
5. Turkey Tetrazzini with a Crunchy Parmesan Panko Topping
If there’s something we all need in our lives it’s spaghetti, parmesan and turkey leftovers baked together. Recipe here.
6. Slow Cooker Pumpkin and Black Bean Turkey Chili
Slow cooker and leftovers? Mind blown. Recipe here.
7. Turkey and Mushroom Quesadillas with Beer-Pickled Jalapeños
Cheese and beer? I’m in! Recipe here.
8. Turkey Vegetable Soup
Your turkey leftovers will thank you. Recipe here.
9. Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pies
Just because it says chicken doesn’t mean you can’t use turkey. Recipe here.
10. Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes
Pancakes made from mashed potatoes? Food heaven! Recipe here.
11. Leftover Cranberry Sauce & Greek Yogurt Pops
Because yogurt pops never go out of style. Recipe here.
12. Turkey-Cranberry Strudel with Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
Strudel is too cool to be excluded. Recipe here.
13. Turkey Stracciatella Soup
I always thought Stracciatella refers solely to ice cream. Recipe here.
14. Sweet Potato Biscuits
Say what?! This might be better than actual sweet potato casserole. Recipe here.
15. Turkey & Chorizo Breakfast Hash
So you don’t need to stop eating for too long. Recipe here.
16. Skinny Turkey & Wild Rice Soup
Just in case you’re feeling bloated after 12 hours of eating. Recipe here.
17. Savory Crèpes with Thanksgiving Turkey & Stuffing
When are crèpes ever not a win? Recipe here.
18. Cheesy Mashed Potato Croquettes
Did you see all that cheese? Recipe here.