1. Four-Ingredient Caramel Cups Topped with Sea Salt
These are easier to make than you think, and they’re ready in about 30 minutes. Get the recipe.
2. Salted Chocolate Almond Pastry
Or as I like to call it: dessert pizza. Get the recipe.
3. Nutella & Pretzel Cereal Treats
This version uses Rice Krispies as the base — but you could also use Chex or any puffed cereal. Get the recipe.
4. Mint Chocolate-Covered Oreos with Sea Salt
That is one fine, fine stack of glory. Get the recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Fudge
Fair warning that you’ll need to wait for the fudge to cool down before you eat it and the wait is, as always, excruciating. Get the recipe.
6. Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt
The key to making these extra chewy? Coconut oil. Get the recipe.
7. Toasted White Chocolate Almond Bark with Sea Salt
Some might say, “Nooo, white chocolate isn’t real chocolate!” And to those I say: MORE FOR ME. Get the recipe.
8. Fluffernutter Sandwich Cookies Topped with Sea Salt
10. Hot Chocolate with Sea Salt Whipped Cream
The (lightly!) salted whipped cream balances out the sweetness of the drink perfectly. Get the recipe.
11. Mandarin Oranges Dipped in Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
12. Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Granola
Great on its own or mixed into yogurt. Get the recipe.
13. Vegan Salted Cheesecake Truffles
These are gluten free, too. Get the recipe.
15. 5-Ingredient Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bites
This vegan version swaps traditional caramel for creamy, caramelized dates. Get the recipe.
16. Pistachio & Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
17. Puff Pastry Pillows with Chocolate, Caramel & Sea Salt
Three cheers for desserts that *look* fancy and involved, but are actually fairly easy to assemble. These are just folded puff pastry sheets with a melted Hershey’s Kiss in each one. Get the recipe.
18. Triple Salted Caramel Cupcakes
Topped with a Rolo because YOLO. Get the recipe.
19. White Chocolate Truffles with Salted Caramel
Perfect as a DIY holiday gift. Get the recipe.
20. Salted Chocolate Tart with Kettle Chip Crust
Potato chip crust = don’t knock it ‘til you try it. Get the recipe.