1. These egg and black bean nachos that wanted to wake up next to you and make you breakfast:
3. These BBQ chicken nachos that went ahead and invited onion rings to the party:
5. These pork nachos that covered themselves in something called “piña colada sauce”:
7. These sloppy joe nachos that very casually incorporated Doritos:
8. These boldly alternative and autumnal pita chip nachos with acorn squash:
11. These nachos that honored the true versatility of Goldfish:
12. These chili dog nachos that weren’t afraid to break the rules:
13. These waffle breakfast nachos that proved chips are overrated:
At the end of the day, a triangular carb is a triangular carb. Get the recipe.
14. These kimchi and bulgogi nachos that learned a few tricks on their trip to Korea:
15. These surf ‘n turf nachos that wanted the best of both worlds…and got it:
17. These pulled pork nachos that had absolutely no chill:
Fetch me my smelling salts. Get the recipe.
18. These very special tater tot nachos:
DON’T forget the guac. Get the recipe.