1. Sriracha & Lemon Pork Chops
The easy marinade — of lemon, garlic, soy sauce, Sriracha, and sesame seed oil — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
2. Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
Let’s all agree to move past pork chops and applesauce, shall we? Get the recipe.
3. Cheese & Potato Stuffed Pork Chops
This version uses thick-cut, bone-in pork chops — and you can learn how to easily stuff them here.
5. Bruschetta-Style Pork Chops
Savory pork + tangy balsamic + sweet tomatoes. Get the recipe.
6. Bourbon Molasses Pork Chops
Fact: There’s always time for bourbon. Get the recipe.
7. Easy HomemadeTonkatsu
Total time from prep to plate for this Japanese-style pork cutlet: 25 minutes. Get the recipe.
8. Pork Chop & Potato Casserole
Sear the pork chops on the stovetop for just a few minutes until they brown. Then layer them underneath a glorious shield of potatoes and cheddar — and bake away. Get the recipe.
9. Lighter Oven-Baked “Fried” Pork Chops
The trick to the super crispy outer layer? A crust of panko + cornflakes crumbs. Get the recipe.
11. Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Creamy Herb Sauce
Avoid the dreaded dry chop by letting these simmer on low for 6 to 8 hours in the Crock Pot. Get the recipe.
13. Balsamic Onion-Topped Pork Chops
Serve these on their own, or with a side of rice and fresh veggies. Get the recipe.
14. Apple Cider & Sage Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples
Cider glaze is so underrated. Get the recipe.
15. Easy Weeknight Pork Chops with Mac & Cheese
This version uses boxed mac ‘n’ cheese for maximum weeknight-age. Get the recipe.
17. Grilled Orange Sriracha Pork
The sweet and spicy glaze — of citrus, Sriracha, honey, butter, soy sauce, and cherry peppers — works well on chicken and seafood too. Get the recipe.
18. One Pan Tuscan Pork Chops
Serve over pasta, rice, or zucchini noodles — or enjoy on its own. Get the recipe.
20. Almond-Crusted Pork Chops with Dijon
Fair warning that you’ll want to put the creamy dijon sauce on just about everything. (So make extra!) Get the recipe.
21. Pork Parmesan with Easy Homemade Marinara
Because it can’t ALWAYS be about chicken. Get the recipe.