1. Triple Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
Those words are all good words! Get the recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Stuffed Apples
These make a super cute dessert to serve at a party since each person gets their own personal orb of deliciousness. Get the recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
This uses frozen peaches, so you can make it any time of year. Get the recipe.
7. Slow Cooker Fudge
Fudge is great for gifting around the holidays. Get the recipe.
10. Crock Pot Nut Clusters
This is super smart: You dump everything in, cook until the chocolate melts, and then scoop out spoonfuls onto a tray and chill until they firm up. The recipes calls for peanuts and cashews, but you could swap in any of your favorite nuts. Get the recipe.
11. Crock Pot Apple Dump Cake
6 ingredients, zero effort: the beauty of fruit + cake mix. Get the recipe.
14. Peach Slow Cooker Dessert
This might be the most noble use of Jiffy cornbread mix I’ve ever seen. Get the recipe.
15. Slow Cooker Caramel Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Cake
This cake is full of Rolos. I repeat, this cake is full of Rolos. Get the recipe.
17. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Ever-magical crescent roll dough makes this very, very easy. Get the recipe.
19. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
Made with whole wheat flour and maple syrup instead of white sugar, so you can totally eat this for breakfast. Get the recipe.
21. Slow Cooker Apple Pumpkin Pudding
This is kind of a pudding/cake hybrid. A cadding? Definitely NOT a puke. Get the recipe.
22. Slow Cooker Sour Cream Cheesecake
A slow cooker is perfect for cheesecakes, which like to be baked slow and low. Get the recipe.