2. Toasted Oatmeal with Strawberry Chia Jam and Coconut Whipped Cream
Toasting the oatmeal before cooking it with liquid gives it a nutty flavor and makes it super fluffy. The strawberry chia jam takes some time, but if you make a big batch you can just keep it in the fridge and put it on everything. Recipe here.
7. Oatmeal Cookie Dough Breakfast Bake
How can this not make your morning? Recipe here.
8. Cinnamon Apple and Pear Amaranth Porridge
There’s a lot to love about oatmeal, but it can get old. Try amaranth instead, if you’re in a rut. Recipe here.
9. Savory Oatmeal and Soft-Cooked Egg
Not all oatmeal has to be sweet. The runny yolk mixes in to make this extra creamy. Recipe here.
12. Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
Good to know you can eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast without actually eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Recipe here.
13. Steel-Cut Oatmeal with Ricotta, Pistachios, and Raisins
For mornings when you’re feeling like something extra special. Recipe here.
15. Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
Like the instant oatmeal envelopes you remember so fondly. Only better. And better for you. Recipe here.
16. Quinoa Brunch Bowls with Soft-Boiled Egg, Avocado, Tofu Puffs, and Miso-Mustard Dressing
Sometimes, you’re in the mood to eat lunch for breakfast. Recipe here.
17. Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal
Hot oatmeal and cold berries are perfect together. Recipe here.
18. 5-Minute Oatmeal Powerbowl
After soaking the oats overnight, this comes together in just five minutes! Plus, soaking and then cooking the oatsfac gives them more volume and an almost whipped consistency. Recipe here.
19. Savory Breakfast Oatmeal with Fresh Vegetables
Before you scoff at the idea of vegetables and oatmeal, consider the fact that this isn’t actually all that different from risotto. Which you know is delicious. Recipe here.
20. Millet Porridge with Lemon Curd and Sunflower Seeds
Just reading the word “porridge” warms me up. Recipe here.
22. Paleo Banana Nut Porridge
A super flavorful, grain-free spin on cream of wheat that’s made by soaking and blending cashews, pecans, and almonds. Recipe here.