1. Classic Agave Margarita
This version from Bon Appetit keeps things super simple: just tequila, fresh lime juice, agave syrup, and kosher salt. Get the recipe.
3. Easy Tequila Spritzers with Grapefruit Juice or Lime
With bonus points for a pretty garnish on top. Get the recipe.
4. Five-Ingredient Ginger Beer Margarita
Ginger beer is so underrated, you guys. Get the recipe.
5. The Paloma
Find more two-ingredient cocktails here.
6. The Yellow Light Cocktail with Bell Pepper and Lime
And it was all ~yellow~. Get the recipe.
7. St. Germain Margarita
This version swaps out traditional triple sec for elderflower liqueur. Get the recipe.
8. Muddled Orange & Strawberry Tequila Fizz
12. Cherry Beer Margaritas
13. The Salty Miami with Tequila & Pimms
I fully support this amped-up Pimm’s Cup. Get the recipe.
15. Tequila Sunrise
More three-ingredient cocktails are here.
16. Margarita Sangria
Some sangria purists will balk at the notion of this. To them I say: Cheers! I’ll drink your glass, too. Get the recipe.
20. Spicy Tamarindo y Tequila Cocktail
Fair warning that this one’s pretty involved — you’re making tamarind puree from scratch — but we all have to commit to ~something~ in this life, right? Get the recipe.
22. El Diablo
The devil’s in the details — and in this case, those are fresh blackberries and sage leaves. Get the recipe.
23. Tequila & Triple Sec Citrus Cocktail
The secret ingredient = cayenne. Get the recipe.