2. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
If you ask me, ALL bowls of chili should be topped with a shining beacon of cornbread. Get the recipe.
4. Turkey Mac ‘n’ Cheese Chili
Because you should never have to decide between mac ‘n’ cheese OR chili. Get the recipe.
7. Vegetarian Beer Chili
This version uses good ol’ Shiner Bock, but any lager works. Get the recipe.
8. Smoked Sausage Chili
For hearty times. Get the recipe.
10. Farro & Quinoa Sriracha Chili
I too prefer my quinoa drenched in Sriracha. Get the recipe.
12. Vegetarian White Chili with Quinoa and Roasted Poblanos
Slow cooker approved. Get the recipe.
13. Lamb, Butternut Squash & White Bean Chili
Winter is coming, and therefore, we eat lamb. Get the recipe.
14. Smoky Lentil & Black Bean Chili
Chili tends to freeze well, so feel free to double the recipe and save leftovers for later. Get the recipe.
15. Cincinnati Chili
You do you, Cincinnati. You do you. Get the recipe.
16. Crock Pot Mexican Beer Chili
Step 1) Let everything simmer all day in the Crock Pot.
Step 2) Bask in the glory of a dinner that basically made itself.
Get the recipe.
18. Crock Pot Jalapeño Popper Chili
Or, alternatively, your new favorite party dip. Get the recipe.
20. Crock Pot Pulled Pork Chili
Super flavorful thanks to a base of seasoned pork shoulder — which cooks in the Crock Pot for several hours before you toss everything else in. Get the recipe.
22. Beer-Braised Short Rib Chili
24. Spiked Jalapeño, Lime and Black Bean Chili
The secret ingredient for an extra kick? Tequila. Get the recipe.