2. These magical salt and pepper wands.
Maybe they’ll also turn your seasonings into fairy dust? Available here ($12.95).
3. This bowl that eliminates the problem of soggy cereal.
I know some of us like it soggy, but some of us really do not. Available here ($11.99).
4. These mirror teacups.
Only available in Japan, but that GIF alone should be enough to make your day.
5. This goldfish tea bag.
Turn a clear mug of tea into a fishbowl for a more exciting afternoon pick-me-up. Unfortunately, they’re only available in Taiwan.
10. These utensils that double as pens.
You know, in case dinner conversation is so exceptional that you need to take notes. Available here ($9).
11. This twirling spaghetti fork.
Because spinning that fork yourself is way hard. Available here ($9.50).
12. This tool that makes square hard-boiled eggs.
Because egg-shaped eggs are so predictable. Available here ($5.25).
13. This monogrammed branding iron.
So that your steak is really YOUR steak. Customizable, and available here ($58.95).
15. This microwave s’mores maker.
Flattens the s’mores as they nuke! Available here ($15.30).
16. This “Say Cheese!” slicer.
Backordered (obviously), but definitely worth waiting for. Order here.
20. This to-go lunchbox.
Admit it, you order Chinese food mostly for the packaging. Available here ($12).
21. This pizza slice cookie cutter.
Because even COOKIES taste better when they’re shaped like pizza. Available here ($7.20).
22. This gadget that makes cylindrical omelettes.
Because eggs should be shaped like popsicles? Available here ($29.99).