1. Peppermint Affogato
Do not, under any circumstances, skip the peppermint Kahlua. Get the recipe.
2. Christmas Rum Cake
Stupid easy, because you use cake mix, but still classy as heck. Get the recipe.
3. Loaded Chocolate & Hazelnut Liqueur Turnovers
Booze in the pastry, chocolate in the middle. Get the recipe.
4. Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Eggnog Bourbon Sauce
Pumpkin: not just for Thanksgiving! Get the recipe.
5. Spiked Mint Milanos
With plenty of Bailey’s in the cookie dough. Get the recipe.
6. Rum Balls
These are literally just brownies broken up and smooshed together with rum. What’s not to love? Get the recipe.
7. Boozy Raspberry Parfaits
Raspberry and orange liqueurs + pound cake + raspberries + cream = a New Year’s party in a glass. Get the recipe.
8. Salty Caramel-Bourbon Sauce
Put. This. On. EVERYTHING. (Makes a great gift if you can bear to give it away.) Get the recipe.
9. Eggnog Cupcakes With Spiced Rum
For your next adults-only bake sale. Get the recipe.
10. Pound Cake with Grand Marnier-Poached Apricots
You will be amazed at how irresistible dried apricots become when you get them good and drunk. Get the recipe.
11. Eggnog Bourbon Balls
You could skip the candy coating and just let these be naked bourbon balls if you’re feeling lazy. Get the recipe.
12. Bad Santa Spiced Bourbon Brownies
If you don’t like your brownies full of almonds, spices, and alcohol, then I’m not sure we can be friends. Get the recipe.
13. Eggnog Ice Cream With Hot Buttered Rum Sauce
Chewing is overrated. Get the recipe.
14. Spiked Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
Only going outside if I know this will be waiting when I come back in. Get the recipe.
15. Boozy Candy Cane White Chocolate Mousse
This calls for white chocolate liqueur, but would also be great with peppermint schnapps or whatever else floats your buzz. Get the recipe.
17. Boozy Christmas Fruit Cake
Haters gonna hate on fruitcake, but I will support ANY cake that has 1/2 cup of alcohol in it. Get the recipe.
18. Pomegranate White Wine Panna Cotta
These delicate little custards are a perfect thing to serve after everyone has eaten their body weight in ham. Get the recipe.
20. Beet Cake With Bourbon Sauce
Make sure your sauce-to-cake ratio is high enough. That’s important! Get the recipe.
21. Boozy Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Orange Truffles
Spiked with Frangelico and Grand Marnier. Get the recipe.
22. Maple-Bourbon Banana Pudding Cake
The definition of a beautiful mess. Get the recipe.
23. Warm Chocolate Cakes With Apricot-Cognac Sauce
Very elegant little single-serving cake buddies. Get the recipe.
25. Bourbon Pecan Pie Ice Cream
Feel free to bump up the bourbon to a full tablespoon (or two?). I won’t tell. Get the recipe.
26. Eggnog Roulade With Rum Buttercream
What is it about rolling up cake that makes it seem so much fancier? Get the recipe.