1. 15-Minute Spaghetti Carbonara
Just spaghetti + bacon + garlic + Parmesan + egg. Get the recipe.
5. Fusilli With Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Butternut Squash
The butternut squash roasts in the oven while the pasta cooks on the stovetop. Get the recipe.
6. Shrimp Scampi
The easy shrimp marinade — butter, lemon, garlic, red pepper flakes, and a splash of white wine — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
7. Penne All’Arrabbiata
Arrabbiata means “angry” in Italian — and here, that translates into a simple tomato sauce spiked with fiery red chili. Get the recipe.
8. Whole Wheat Penne With Sautéed Kale and Chorizo
Not a fan of kale? You can also sub in spinach — just don’t sauté it as long. Get the recipe.
9. Skillet Mac ‘n’ Cheese Pizza
For those nights when you can’t decide between pasta and pizza. Get the recipe.
10. One-Pot Pasta Primavera With Fresh Veggies and Mushrooms
Get the recipe. (And find more one-pot pasta ideas here.)
11. Orecchiette With Brown Butter Brussels Sprouts and Hazelnuts
Brown butter Brussels sprouts = also great on their own/as a side. Get the recipe.
12. Easy Beef Stroganoff
Cooks in 30 minutes. Gets devoured in approximately four. Get the recipe.
13. Creamy Vegan Tomato-Basil Pasta
This version swaps out the dairy for creamy cashews blended with a tomato base. Get the recipe.
15. Spaghetti With Beef Marinara
Can’t go wrong with a classic. Get the recipe.
17. Angel Hair Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
Smash away. (And grape tomatoes work too!) Get the recipe.
18. Fettuccine With Lighter Butternut Squash Alfredo
This version swaps out heavy cream and cheese for a healthier base that’s mostly butternut squash, chicken stock, and milk. Get the recipe.
20. Spaghetti With Sautéed Greens and Bacon
21. Easy Stovetop Turkey Meatballs
Simmer these in marinara sauce for 12 to 15 minutes — then serve over your favorite pasta. Get the recipe.
22. Lighter Sundried Tomato Fettucine
This version subs in Greek yogurt instead of cream. Get the recipe.
23. Orecchiette With Mushrooms, Peas, and Parmesan
24. Gluten-Free Zucchini Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
25. One-Pot Chicken Enchilada Pasta
A quick, flavorful way to use up leftover chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken. Get the recipe.
26. Pasta With Easy Tomato Cream Sauce
Just cut tomato sauce with a bit for cream for the pretty (and easy!) orange color. Get the recipe.