2. Brown Sugar Chicken Wings
The only thing better than chicken wings is chicken wings with sugar on them. Get the recipe here.
3. The cutest Bloomin’ Onions you’ve ever seen
So you can put the whole onion in your mouth, like you’ve always dreamed. Recipe here.
4. Buffalo Pickle Chips
Pickles without fried breading are basically naked. Recipe here.
7. Slow-Cooker Buffalo Cheese Sausage Balls
Easy to cook. Even easier to eat. Get the recipe here.
8. Three words: Taco. Quesadilla. Pizza.
The most important ménage à trois to ever happen. See how to make it here.
9. Blue Cheese Guacamole Stuffed Mushrooms with Buffalo Sauce
Read that whole name to yourself. Then wipe the drool off your face. Get the recipe here.
12. Corn Dog Fritters
A corn dog you can eat in just one bite. Get the recipe here.
15. Loaded Sweet Potato Skins
Because normal potatoes just seem basic now. Get the recipe here.
16. Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups
So you don’t have to be ashamed of double-dipping. Or licking the bowl. Recipe here.
17. Corn and Cotija Diip
It’s healthy! Because corn! (Healthy meaning delicious). Get the recipe here.
18. Mashed Potato Puffs
The best (but not only) way to eat mashed potatoes with your hands. Get the recipe here.
19. Sriracha Steak Wrapped Jalapeño Skewers
There’s no such thing as too much. Recipe here.
20. Chili Lime Nacho Mozzarella Sticks
Take your cheese to the next level. Get the recipe here.
22. Roast Beef and Brie Sliders
There’s no problem a pretzel bun can’t solve. Get it here.
24. Iceburg Wedge on a Stick
If you’re going to have salad at a football party, it better be mostly blue cheese. Get the recipe here.
25. Spicy Dijon French Fries
Best served right in the ketchup. Get the recipe here.
27. Cheesy Taco Snack Mix
Chex has nothing on this. Get the recipe here.