1. These Nutella therapy cookies that want to hear all about your day:
C’mon, let it all out. They’re listening. Get the recipe.
2. These cheesy wontons about to go skinny-dipping:
In some sweet, sweet, honey mustard. Get the recipe.
3. This cinnamon orange pull-apart bread that might drown in icing if you don’t save it:
4. This peach and dark chocolate grilled cheese that’s tired of playing it cool:
Let’s just both be really honest about how we feel, OK? Get the recipe.
6. This salted caramel apple Snickers cake that should probably be illegal:
7. This banana bread, Brie, and chocolate grilled cheese that just can’t hold it in anymore:
8. These peanut butter s’mores bars that have something important to tell you:
But you’ll have to come closer. It’s private. Get the recipe.
9. These cheesy cauliflower breadsticks that are trying to get your attention:
YOO-HOO! Get the recipe.
10. This hot chocolate that’s basically out of control:
Here’s how to make it.
11. This chicken enchilada casserole that just melted at the sight of you:
It likes a cute butt, can you blame it? Get the recipe.
14. These pecan pie pancakes that dreamed about you last night:
Maybe if you’re really good, they’ll tell you what happened. Get the recipe.
15. This molten dulce de leche cake that can’t hide how it feels:
The love is real. Get the recipe.
16. This chorizo & shrimp burger that’s living out loud:
#BOLO (burgers only live once). Get the recipe.
17. These chocolate chip peanut butter pancakes that woke up feeling saucy:
18. This cauliflower-crust grilled cheese that’s trying to help you get over bread:
Forget bread! Bread never loved you! Get the recipe.
19. This chocolate pumpkin streusel bread that trusts you with all its secrets:
Shhhhh. Get the recipe.
20. These eggs Benedict that want to wake up next to you:
Is that so wrong? Get the recipe.
21. This Brie & caramel strawberry sandwich that’s single and ready to mingle:
22. This Nutella banana tarte tatin that wants to be truly understood:
It’s hard when you’re a complex, sophisticated dessert. Get the recipe.
23. These ham and cheese sandwiches enjoying an epic cuddle puddle:
24. These s’mores candy cups that just couldn’t stay silent:
(About their love for you). Get the recipe.
25. This coconut brownie sundae that wants to show how emotionally available it is:
It’s all for you. Get the recipe.
26. This slow cooker mac ‘n’ cheese that’s just doing a little stretching:
Gotta keep those cheese strings limber. Get the recipe.
27. This banana pudding that wants to share its salted caramel with you:
Inspired by the pudding Magnolia Bakery once sent to our office! The circle is complete. Get the recipe.