1. Breakfast Casserole with Avocado, Tomato & Egg
Assembly is fast and easy thanks to a base of crescent roll dough. Get the recipe.
2. Hash Brown Nests Topped With Egg
I feel like most (if not all) meals should be served on a nest of potatoes. Get the recipe.
3. Overnight Potato & Pancetta Breakfast Enchiladas
Prep these the night before, then bake for a half hour in the morning. Get the recipe.
5. Steak, Egg & Arugula Flatbread
You’ll need to pre-cook the steak, but the eggs bake in the oven so you don’t have to worry about frying them ~just so~. Get the recipe.
7. Spaghetti Carbonara
Pasta + egg + bacon + onion + milk + cheese. Get the recipe.
8. Egg Breakfast Tacos with Black Beans & Peppers
Team #TacosAllDayLong. Get the recipe.
10. Make-Ahead Sausage, Egg & Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
When in doubt, tot. Get the recipe.
11. Skillet Fried Eggs with Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
12. Easy Baked Egg Custard Tarts
The simple custard is just eggs, sugar, vanilla, honey, and nutmeg. (Also: This version uses homemade crust, but you can easily swap in store-bought crust too.) Get the recipe.
14. Stovetop Pizza Frittata
For the record, pizza at 9 a.m. is perfectly acceptable. Get the recipe.
15. Egg Drop Soup
If you’ve never made egg drop soup before, know that it’s super simple. Drizzle whisked eggs into hot, stovetop broth — and mix everything quickly with fork. You’ll get instant egg ribbons. Get the recipe.
16. Pappardelle with Creamy White Wine Sauce, Mushrooms, and Fried Egg
17. Lighter Egg Salad Sandwich
This version uses Greek yogurt to bind everything together. Get the recipe.
18. 20-Minute Chicken Fried Rice with Egg & Sriracha
Way better than takeout. Get the recipe.
19. Italian Baked Eggs
Done in 15 minutes. Get the recipe.
20. Poached Eggs Over Avocado Toast
Learn how to poach an egg using the rim of a mason jar here.
22. 3-Ingredient Popovers
Just eggs + flour + milk. (Plus jam or butter, or whatever you’d like to slather on top.) Get the recipe.
23. Red Hot Buffalo Deviled Eggs
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
25. Homemade Lemon Curd
Perfect as a spread on baked goods and desserts. All you need: eggs, sugar, butter, lemon — and a bit of patience cooking it over the stove. Get the recipe.
26. Bacon & Egg Baked Crescent Squares
No, you didn’t make the dough from scratch. Yes, the freshly chopped basil on top makes up for it. Get the recipe.
27. Harvest Cobb Salad
The kitchen sink of salads — with homemade poppyseed dressing. Get the recipe.
28. Quick Ramen with Fresh Veggies & Egg
Not ashamed to say that I dressed up instant ramen like this in college for a cheap and easy meal. (Also not ashamed to say that I *still* do this from time to time, thank you very much.) Get the recipe.