1. Ultimate Gooey Brownies
Gooey, decadent, and totally worth every bite. Recipe here.
2. Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Cake
Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Fudge Cake -show stopping, company pleasing super moist red velvet cake stuffed with Oreo truffle filling and enveloped by silky chocolate ganache. Recipe here.
3. The Ultimate Gooey Caramel Brownie Mug Cake Sundae
Perfection in a mug. Recipe here.
4. Chocolate Hazelnut Chess Pie with Rolos
It is the richness and sweetness of a chocolate hazelnut spread in pie form. Recipe here.
5. 30-Minute Homemade S’mores Soft Pretzels
30-minute, NO boil, NO rise – HOMEMADE soft pretzels!! With a chocolate s’more’s lover twist! Recipe here.
6. Nutella-Stuffed Browned Butter Blondies
These literally have pockets of Nutella. GAH. Recipe here.
7. No Bake Turtle Upside Down Cake
No bake = no work. Recipe here.
8. Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars
These have the power to make you feel like a billionaire. Recipe here.
9. Brown Butter Fried Nutella Banana Croissant Sandwiches
This is what heaven looks/tastes like. Recipe here.
10. Death By Chocolate Cheesecake
You just might die from deliciousness before you die from chocolate goodness. Recipe here.
11. Gooey Red Velvet S’mores Bars
Ooey Gooey Deliciousness. Recipe here.
12. S’mores Lava Cakes
S’mores are one of the greatest culinary inventions ever created in the history of mankind. Recipe here.
13. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Soft Pretzels
You really can have the best of both worlds. Recipe here.
14. Oreo Caramel Walnut Bars
Rich and decadent with a layer of Oreo cookie crust, a layer of thick salted caramel and walnuts, all topped with chocolate. Recipe here.
15. Chocolate Banana Springrolls
Say goodbye to banana’s foster because the babies have just taken center stage. Recipe here.
16. Copycat Zupas Rockslide Brownies
A fudgy brownie, topped with pecans & drizzled with caramel. YUM. Recipe here.
17. Red Velvet Ice Cream with Brownie Chunks
Because everyone knows that a tub of ice cream with a spoon and a movie is way better than cake. Recipe here.
18. Red Velvet Ice Cream Sundae
For the over achievers… Recipe here.
19. Blackberry White Chocolate S’mores
AKA the ultimate s’mores dessert. Recipe here.
20. Nutella Therapy Cookies With Sea Salt
Talk about chocolate endorphins. Recipe here.
21. Browned Butter Blondies with Peanut Pretzel Caramel
The title says it all. Recipe here.
22. White Chocolate Chip Berrylicious Cheesecake Dip
Sweet, creamy, cheesecake dip swirled with mini white chocolate chips and topped with refreshing berries. Recipe here.
23. Deep Fried Pecan Pies
Everything tastes better fried. Recipe here.
24. Almond Joy Pie
A seriously good, splurge-worthy treat. Recipe here.
25. Fluffernutter Stuffed Oreos
You can thank “The Parent Trap” for recipes like these. Recipe here.
26. Angel Food Cake Churro Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting
Ready in less than 10 minutes. Recipe here.
27. Toasted Marshmallow and Chocolate S’mores Milkshake
All the s’mores without the mess. Recipe here.
28. Red Velvet Truffle Bark
This stuff is highly addicting. Recipe here.
29. Double Chocolate Caramel Turtle Trifle
Sometimes all you need is a spoon. Recipe here.
30. Best-Ever Hot Chocolate French Toast
Over the top and ridiculously amazing. Recipe here