2. But when it comes to food, you can actually find amazing (and affordable!) eats on just about every corner.
And everyone’s got their favorites — you just need to know where to look.
3. There’s the massive chocolate chip & walnut cookie at Levain Bakery:
Crunchy on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside, and worth the wait every time.
4. The perfectly crispy fries from Pommes Frites:
Preferably doused in one (or eight) of their sauces — like mango chutney mayo or Parmesan peppercorn.
5. The falafel or shawarma pita sandwiches at Mamoun’s:
Three cheers for $3 lunches, you guys.
6. The Salty Pimp at the Big Gay Ice Cream Shop:
It’s vanilla soft serve + dulce de leche + chocolate + sea salt. And it’s GLORIOUS.
7. And just about everything from the Halal Cart at 53rd & 6th:
~lamb over rice 4 president~